RI.gov R.I. Government Agencies | Privacy Policy |

Contact Gaming & Athletics

Gaming & Athletics

Twin River Casino Hotel

The Division of Gaming and Athletics is responsible for the regulation of Twin River Casino Hotel. It is also responsible for the collection of taxes and fees, as stated in state law.

The section promulgates rules and regulations for pari-mutuel facility operations; regulates simulcast-wagering operations at licensed pari-mutuel facilities; and oversees the licensing of facility personnel.

- Christina Tobiasz, Gaming and Athletics Administrator



Gaming and Athletics FAQ's

Twin River Casino Hotel - Applications/Forms

e-Licensing - Apply for or Renew a Twin River Casino Hotel License Online!!
  • If you need assistance applying for or renewing a Twin River Casino Hotel license, please call (401) 728-0360.

    A complete National BCI check must be conducted before your license is issued. Fingerprinting will be done in the RI State Office located at the South Entrance at Twin River Office only. Tiverton dates TBA. Schedule is as follows: GEU New/Renewal Fingerprint Detail Schedule