The Division of Commercial Licensing and Regulation is responsible for the licensing and regulation of Real Estate salespersons, brokers and appraisers. To this end the Section coordinates and administers examinations for real estate brokers, salesperson and real estate appraisers. Additionally, the Section is responsible for issuing licenses/ certificates to real estate schools and out of state land sales. The Section is also empowered to investigate and adjudicate complaints to insure license compliance with Rhode Island State laws, rules and regulations.
- William J. DeLuca, Administrator, Real Estate
Lists of Licensed Salespersons, Brokers and Appraisers:
Regulations & Statutes
Bulletins and Notices
- Bulletin-Real Estate: Salesperson & Broker Requirements
Effective April 1, 2013
- REAL ESTATE REVISED FORMS & EDUCATION UPDATES
Effective January 18, 2013
- LICENSE NO. FORMAT CHANGES FOR REAL ESTATE APPRAISERS
- RENEWAL NOTICE FOR BROKERS & SALESPERSONS
Effective March 7, 2012
- Bulletin-Appraisers: Modification of Annual National Registry Fees
Effective January 1, 2012
- Bulletin-Real Estate: Changes to RI General Laws 5-20.5-1
Effective July 15, 2011
- Policy Statement L97-1 Personal Assistants/Office Administrators
Effective June 28, 2011
- Notice: Criminal History Record (CHR) Submission Requirement
Effective February 9, 2011
- Bulletin:Real Estate: Licensed Attorney, Continuing Education Requirements
Effective October 21, 2010
- NOTICE-REAL ESTATE: CHANGES IN COMMERCIAL LICENSING REGULATION 11, REAL ESTATE BROKERS AND SALESPERSONS!!!
Effective May 27, 2009
Real Estate Section
Real Estate - Salesperson
- Apply for or Renew a Salesperson License Online!!!
Real Estate - Broker
- Apply for or Renew a Broker License Online!!!
Real Estate - Corporation,Partnership or LLC
- Apply for or Renew a Corporation, Partnership or LLC License Online!!!
Education (Salesperson & Broker)
- Apply for or Renew an Education Provider License Online!!!