Tiverton Casino Hotel
The Division of Gaming and Athletics is responsible for the regulation of Tiverton Casino Hotel. It is also responsible for the collection of taxes as mandated by state law.
The section promulgates rules and regulations for pari-mutuel facility
operations; regulates simulcast-wagering operations at licensed pari-mutuel facilities, and oversees the licensing
of Tiverton Casino Hotel facility personnel.
- Christina Tobiasz, Gaming and Athletics Administrator
Gaming and Athletics FAQ's
Tiverton Casino Hotel - Applications/Forms
- Apply for or Renew a Tiverton Casino Hotel License Online!!
If you need assistance applying for or renewing a Tiverton Casino Hotel license, please call (401) 816-6490.
A complete National BCI check must be conducted before your license is issued. Fingerprinting will be done in the RI State Office located at the South Entrance at Twin River Office only. Tiverton dates TBA. Schedule is as follows:
GEU New/Renewal Fingerprint Detail Schedule
- Key Multi Jurisdictional Application
- 2020 Key Supplemental Application
- 2019 Key Supplemental Application
- 2020 Operations Application
- 2019 Operations Application
- 2020 Service Application
- 2019 Service Application
- 2020 Vendor Application (CV)
- 2019 Vendor Application (CV)
The criteria to holding a “Vendor Application” is as follows: A business that offers goods and/or services which are not directly related to gaming.
- 2020 Non-Facility Vendor Employee Application (CVE)
- 2019 Non-Facility Vendor Employee Application (CVE)
The criteria to holding a “Non-Facility Vendor Employee Application” is as follows: Any person retained to make goods and/or services available or to sell goods and/or services to consumers which are not directly related to gaming.
- 2020 Gaming Vendor Application (GV)
- 2019 Gaming Vendor Application (GV)
New business applications can take 6 months to a year or more to complete, depending upon the complexity of the investigation. The criteria to holding a Gaming Vendor License is as follows: Any entity that manufactures, serves, sells, leases supplies for approved slot or video machines and component parts, or any entity which is directly related to gambling, related to the conduct of gambling activity, or directly affect the play and results of gambling games should complete a Gaming Vendor Application.
- 2020 Non-Facility/Vendor Gaming Employee Application (GVE)
- 2019 Non-Facility/Vendor Gaming Employee Application (GVE)
The criteria to holding a “Non-Facility/Vendor Gaming Employee Application” is as follows: Any employee who has duty to repair or distribution of slot machines, table games or associated equipment sold, whom is directly involved with the manufacture, any association with cash management companies, or connected with the operation of a gaming establishment.
- Institutional Investors Application and Certification
- Suitability Application for Acquisition of Ownership Interest in Gaming Facility
- License Verification Request Form